ShapeQuest was founded by pioneers in the field of close range photogrammetry. The photogrammetric staff and principals of ShapeQuest have undertaken more than a thousand photogrammetric projects over the years in all areas of precision measurement and modeling. A list of the project areas are listed in the application page.(applications).
Purchasers of ShapeCapture, ShapeScan_SM, ShapeCapture Suite and ShapeQuest systems gain the support of experienced certified photogrammetrist's , engineers and scientist’s with a proven track record, for software, hardware design, custom software integration, but more importantly in the areas of application support.
ShapeQuest is developing our products for clients as a OEM This includes scanners and passive stereo matching. ShapeQuest offers a license agreement for its ShapeScan scanning system including licensing of its patent/patent pending for its 3D Stereo Imaging.
The principals of ShapeQuest have been the leaders and pioneers in the field of close range photogrammetry. They have led in the development of system approaches especially in the areas of a multi tasking approach to 3D measurement and modeling.
Key accomplishments are:
- Development of the first fully automated close range photogrammetric measurement scanning system to achieve verifiable accuracies in over 1 part in 350,000 for metrology applications.
- Development of the first photogrammetric scanner system to have the ability to measure any form of imagery, including development of 3D ultrasound.
- Development of the first commercial system to utilize digital images for measurement and 3D modeling.
- Development to utilize projected targeting for automated measurement.
- Development of Adaptive targeting for first order deformation measurement.
- Development of the ShapeCapture suite and ShapeScan_SM, The ShapeScan_SM Suite is the only system available that will work with multiple scanning solutions including, Image based, Structured white Light and Laser scanning. A first for the Industry.
- Development of "Systems and Methods for 2D Image and Spatial Data Capture for 3D Stereo Imaging" used for the entertainment Industry.
All of these developments were a first in the industry. We have a proven record for providing solutions for 3D measurement, modeling and 3D digitizers to major organizations world wide.
Contact us for more info